How to get to the event?
For guests with limited mobility
- for wheelchair and mobility aid users and their accompanying person there is an accessible seating platform located in the Aparaaditehas courtyard (recommended entrance from Riia street);
- accessible parking space, located behind Aparaaditehas (entrance from Riia street);
- accessible toilets, located next to the restaurant Trikster Tihane and below the Club Guttenberg hall (entrance from the courtyard, door nr 7).
For hard of hearing guests
- on-site Estonian and English subtitles are available for the performance. The following concert does not have subtitles.
- the event will be broadcast live on ETV. The complete broadcast is viewable on the Jupiter channel with Estonian sign language interpretation. On-site sign language interpretation is not available.
- if your service provider supports it, you can view the TV broadcast with automatic subtitles. Automatic subtitles are only available for the TV broadcast.
For visually impaired guests
- the event’s audiovisual translation is available on the Jupiter channel. On-site audiovisual translation is not available.
For families with small children
- Aparaaditehas (entry from Kastani Street) has a pram storage area. Because we expect a large crowd, moving around with a pram in the Aparaaditehas courtyard may be challenging.
- Aparaaditehas’ accessible bathrooms have changing tables. They are located beside the restaurant Trikster Tihane and below the Club Guttenberg hall (entry from the courtyard, door number 7).
- we recommend that you wear hearing protection. Children’s noise-cancelling headphones can be rented from the pram storage area (entry from Kastani Street). The number of headphones available is limited.